Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Making Valentines

I've been making Valentines this week. I found a blog with tons of cute ideas and there's one I just couldn't pass up. It's says, "I like the way you roll, Happy Valentines Day." It's perfect for little boys and best of all it was cheap. I printed the cards myself on hard stock I already had, cut them out (easy peasy), then got some double stick tape and put the awesome Tonka trucks on. For 5 trucks it cost $5.88 at Walmart. That's pretty good considering. Basically I paid over a $1 each for all of them. Mind you I only did 5 cause he only has 4 boy cousins and one little friend he plays with often. I also did some fun little ones for his grandparents. Just a little something to say, "We are thinking about you." Love Bugs. Simple and sweet. You can find all these printable on my Pinterest under Valentines. Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment